Ever seen a retreat day, weekend, or week long getaway and love the idea of switching off and diving deep into an incredible experience? However, when it comes to clicking the 'book' button something gets in the way and you don't end up going. "Do I need it?" "I am too busy" "I don't like to spend money on myself".
Well, this blog post will hopefully remind you that you should take the leap and book onto your next retreat experience. Solo, or with someone you know, retreats welcome people from all walks of life. Need time away from work, home life, and looking to re-balance your lifestyle?
1. Meet like-minded souls from other walks of life. Share thoughts, feelings and a tranquil yoga experience together. Some of my closest friends have been made through the connection of yoga, retreats and events across the country and world.
2. Get away from technology. Turn off your phone, step away from your laptop and the constant notifications. Commit yourself to time solely living in the present moment.
3. You time. Taking the opportunity for self-growth, dive deeper into self-love and self-acceptance. At a yoga retreat there is time to breathe and clear your mind of daily stresses, pressures and admin. We all need time to recharge.
4. Treat yourself, you are your most valuable asset! Invest in your yourself, look after your body, mental health and soul, to be the best version of yourself you can be. Trust me, you'll thank yourself later.
5. Deepen your yoga practice, and step out your comfort zone. Yoga retreats can offer things you have never done before. Sound baths, inversions, chanting, connecting with your chakras, and free dance. This is the time to fully let go, and open your mind to new possibilities and experiences.
Feel like you want to join a yoga retreat? Join me for my At Ease Sussex Day Retreat on August 20th at the beautiful Well Being Centre, in Stone Cross.
All information can be found here - At Ease Retreat
Interested in joining a European retreat in 2023?
Express your interest by joining our mailing list.